Hi! My name is Kim, and if you knew almost anything about my life last week: FORGET IT! Literally, that is how much my life has changed in the last week or so. Here is a list of things that have changed in the month of April:
- I live in Richmond Hill, GA, one of the southern most suburbs on Savannah, GA.
- I’m super excited about it! There is so many more food, gym, and shopping options, it’s pretty close to life-changing!
- I live in a super cute 3 bedroom, 2 bath house WITH A BOY!
- That boy is my boyfriend, JT, and I’m very happy about it but the shock is still washing over me haha.
- The reason that we moved to Richmond Hill, is that I accepted a Purchasing Manager position with my company in downtown Savannah!
- I drive a 2018 Ford Edge that I bought with my first loan.
- My first vehicular love, Pepe, finally drove his last drive and it was heartbreaking. Also, ISO a new nickname for my new vehicle.
It’s been a big week which is why I haven’t been posting, but get ready for a bunch of new house and Savannah content!
Happy shopping, lovelies!
After my Christmas decor was packed away I felt like my apartment was sooo empty and bare. I put it off for a while because I am planning on moving to a house in July and it would just be one more thing that I would have to pack up and move. The bareness finally got the best of me this last weekend and I went to pretty much every chain home decor store in Brunswick. (That sounds more impressive than it is, there’s maybe 6 😂). The best part of it all was that JT wanted to come with me!
Tray: Target $30
Boxwood game plant: HomeGoods $30 (sorry cant link!)
Bronze too many sided object: (mine was on clearance but this one is similar) Pier1 $11
I’d been looking for one like this for a little while and I got this one on sale at HomeGoods! 😄. There are bunches of these at home decor shops and Amazon!
While I’m still looking something to go in the wire basket below my tv? I found these super cute vases that are currently on clearance!
Vases – Pier1 – $12
Basket – Target – $17
Bonus: I also got these super cute terry cloth Valentine’s Day hand towels for my kitchen! These are from HomeGoods and I cannot link them 🤦🏻♀️
Happy shopping, lovelies!
I love the holidays; all of them. This time of year feels so magical and full of possibility. I think that everyone should have a sense of childlike wonder about the holidays. However, one of the things that really stresses me out about the holidays is decorations. I want to be one of those people that transforms their home into a spring dream or a winter wonderland. But I’m a girl who *tries* to stick to a budget and who lives in an apartment that I know I’m going to move out of in the next year or two. None of that is really cohesive with *that* person. BUT I do like to add some seasonal flair to my apartment and I am working on adding some more adult touches to my home.
However, I feel like this is an in between time where I want to celebrate fall and Christmas all at once. So, can you celebrate both at the same time? …I’m asking for a friend?
Tray: Hearth & Hand for Target
Candle: Haven Street Candle Co – Aged Applewood
Pumpkins: Home Goods (sadly sold out)
Happy decorating, lovelies!